Myrtle Beach with Pigeon Forge
Music from the Mountains to the Oceans, White with Foam . . .
5 Days | Spring | Summer | Fall
Starting At $Flexible Pricing
Two of America’s greatest tourist destinations combined in a wonderful new tour. You start in the Smoky Mountains, climbing through those high up hills and watching those great music shows, then you travel to the coast and enjoy the beach and the boardwalk and a few more of those great music shows.
**Optional 3rd Day Smokies
**Optional 3rd Day Myrtle Beach
- Customizable Comps
- Commissionable or Net Rates
- Luxury or First Class Hotels & Meals
- Motorcoach Transportation & Professional Tours Managers are available
Tour Tennessee will be happy to structure tour prices to match your needs. Just let us know what you want.
Day 1 – Pigeon Forge – Choice of Dinner Shows
Arrive today in Pigeon Forge, TN and check into your hotel for a two-night stay. Tonight, you have your choice of Dinner Shows. Choose from: Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud, or Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Show. (D)
- Pirates Voyage Dinner Show – Celebrate the Pirate Spirit with fun and adventure at Dolly Parton’s Pirates Voyage Dinner Show. Before the show starts enjoy a fun, interactive experience in Pirates Village! Thar be a real pirate sing-a-long of all yer favorite seaside songs, amazing balancing acts, fantastic juggling, live animals, audience participation and much more. Ye won’t want to miss a moment; it’s all part of the fun of being a pirate!
- Hatfields & McCoys Dinner Show – Tonight you have seats right in the middle of the Hatfields and McCoys Dinner Show – an evening of Feudin’ Feastin’ and Family Fun as these two families settle their differences mountain-style. Whether you’re city-folk or country cuzins, you’ll love the singing and dancing, mighty feats of strength, jaw dropping stunts and side-splitting comedy.
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Show – It is filled with a friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert! Also, Stampede’s SKEETER & NUGGET™ show delivers a huge helping of family-friendly comedy at every show! As Dolly says “It’s the most fun place to eat in the Smokies”.
Day 2 – Great Smoky Mountain National Park Tour – Choice of Matinee Show – Choice of Evening Show
This morning after breakfast, meet your local guide for a tour of Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Ridge upon ridge of forest straddles the border between North Carolina and Tennessee in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. World renowned for its diversity of plant and animal life, the beauty of its ancient mountains, and the quality of its remnants of Southern Appalachian mountain culture, this is America’s most visited national park.
The afternoon features your choice of Matinee Shows. Choose from: The Comedy Barn, Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud, Country Tonite, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud, Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Show, or Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show.
This evening, you also have the choice of shows: Choose from: Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud, Soul of Motown, The Comedy Barn, Country Tonite, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud, Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Show, or Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show. (B,D)
- Paula Dean’s Lumberjack Feud – This high-energy experience features Axe Throwing, Chopping, Sawing, Speed Climbing, Log Rolling and other competitive events. View all from a covered grandstand with padded seating.
- The Soul of Motown Show at The Grand Majestic Theater – This tribute to Motown Legends features sounds by The Drifters, The Platters, Sam Cooke, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, Jackson 5, Stevie Wonder, The Four Tops, The Temptations, The Impressions, The O ‘Jays, Earth,Wind & Fire and many more. This high energy show will have you in the isles dancin’ and singin’ along.
- The Comedy Barn – America’s funniest Family Variety Show, features clean comedians, magicians, jugglers, and unique characters. Good clean fun for all ages.
- Country Tonite – This fast-paced production features a variety of dynamic singing and dancing, side-splitting comedy, powerful gospel, and American patriotism. From the strong talent of the youth performers, to the experienced veterans of the Country Tonite stage and song, the love of God, family and country resonates throughout the show
**Optional 3rd Day Smokies – Foothills Parkway Tour – Lunch in Townsend – The Island – Evening Show
Those who wish can add an additional day in the Smokies. This day would feature a guided day of Foothills Parkway, a beautiful drive along the mountaintop with several scenic view points. Then you would enjoy an included lunch in the town of Townsend. Returning to Pigeon Forge, enjoy free time at the Island for shopping and sightseeing followed by an evening show of your choice.
Day 3 – Myrtle Beach, SC – Choice of Dinner Show
Depart Pigeon Forge this morning for Myrtle Beach, SC. Check into your oceanfront hotel for a two-night. Tonight, you have your choice of Dinners Shows. Choose one of the following: Pirates Voyage, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, Polynesian Luau & Fire Dinner Show, Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre at House of Blues, Riga-Tony’s Murder Mystery Dinner Show, or Murder At The Cotton Club: a Whodunnit Murder Mystery Dinner Show at Asher Theatre. (B,D)
- The Pirate’s Voyage Dinner & Show – This is Dolly Parton’s interactive and entertaining dinner show. You receive a savory Pirate meal while watching swashbuckling buccaneers battling it out on the high seas.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament – Here you travel back in time to the 11th century. Serfs and Wenches keep the feast moving as Knights joust on horseback to win the attention and favor of the royal princess.
- Polynesian Luau and Fire Dinner Show – Get fired up for this authentic Polynesian luau and fire dinner show performed at St. John’s Inn within Caravelle Resort by a Samoan family that stems from the Polynesian village of Nu’uuli on the island of Tutuila in American Samoa. Witness native dance, warrior chants, live music, beautiful hula dancing, fire poi, and Samoan fire dancer stunts combine for one unforgettable night. On top of that, you’ll be treated to a delicious Oahu luau-style buffet dinner.
- Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre at House of Blues – Sit down in front of a three-course, Southern-inspired meal, while an interactive “who dunnnit?” murder-comedy plays out before you at House of Blues’ new Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre at Barefoot Landing. Everyone is a suspect, and the guest who solves the crime may be awarded.
- Riga-Tony’s Murder Mystery Dinner Show – You’ll come hungry and leave full of a delicious dinner of traditional lasagane Napoletana… and a taste for murder. The venue’s experience includes a few comical crimes performed that guests will have to solve. The dinner entrée is preceded by a fresh salad and closed with a creamy Italian dessert.
- Murder At The Cotton Club: a Whodunnit Murder Mystery Dinner Show at Asher Theatre – Be transported to the Cotton Club, an iconic music club in New York known to once host the legendary Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong and more from the 1920s to 1940s. You’ll relive the thrill of this time through live music and entertainment on stage, while you enjoy a two-course catered dinner, but the night takes a turn for the worst because one of the entertainers is murdered! The audience will then turn into detectives, interacting with the costumed cast to solve clues, determine who the suspect is, and bring the murderer to justice.
Day 4 – Morning on Beach – Afternoon on Boardwalk – Boat Cruise – Evening Show
Enjoy free time this morning on the Beach followed by an afternoon spent on the Boardwalk. Along with 1.2 miles of walkable boardwalk, the downtown Myrtle Beach area is home to tons of great shops, restaurants, hotels, rides, attractions, and entertainment.
Many classic Myrtle Beach restaurants also call the Boardwalk home. Don’t forget The Myrtle Beach Skywheel, the centerpiece of the downtown area stretching nearly three stories into the air. Get a panoramic view of the beach and the Boardwalk.
Next, head to the Barefoot Marina to hop on board the Barefoot Queen Riverboat to cruise the Intracoastal Waterway. While aboard this 70 foot authentic wooden riverboat with 2 cooled/heated interior decks and three outdoor deck spaces, you will be able to enjoy the scenery, the history of the area and the wonderful fresh air.
Dinner is included tonight at a local restaurant followed by your choice of evening show (B,D).
- The Alabama Theatre – Still at the forefront of entertainment venues on the East Coast, they continue to produce signature shows. Enjoy an evening of singing, dancing, and comedy rounded out with a state of the art sound and light system to give the audience the best experience possible.
- The Carolina Opry – This show is continually updated with new music and comedy. It’s two hours of high energy entertainment that blends humor and dancing with everything from rock ‘n roll, Broadway and country to classic hits, pop melodies and gospel.
- Legends in Concert – Continues bringing groups fresh entertainment and new shows, with tributes to the music Legends. Elvis sightings are always possible!
- The GTS Theater is the home of the ORIGINAL Motown Tribute Show, Elvis Live, Elton John Tribute Show, Garth Tribute Show, Magic & Comedy and Specialty Shows: Remembering Red Skelton and Comedy Only Nights. – We’ve Got The Shows!
- Broadway Theater is home to the best in live entertainment on the Grand Strand! Le Grand Cirque is a jaw-dropping, visual feast of breathtaking acrobatics & white-knuckle stunts. Plus, see the Grand Strand’s newest Holiday show, Hot Jersey Nights Christmas Special! Experience the best and most loved Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons Songs of all time with a mixture of all the Holiday Classics.
**Optional 3rd Day Myrtle Beach – Hopsewee Plantation – Pawleys Island – Winery Tour – Choice of Evening Show
Those who wish can add an additional day in Myrtle Beach. This day would feature a tour of Hopsewee Plantation, one of the South’s major rice plantations and the birthplace of Thomas Lynch, Jr., one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Then enjoy free time in Pawleys Island known for its laid-back life style, specialty shops and delicious cuisine. Savor a wine tasting at Duplin Winery before dinner and your choice of evening show.
Day 5 – Depart for Home
After breakfast, depart for home. (B)